This position is responsible for achieving, promoting, and growing InQuest sales across all channels while providing exceptional relationship support to current and prospective customers and partners. The ideal candidate will provide strong leadership to continually cultivate an environment of accountability, collaboration, and achievement.
- In collaboration with senior/executive leadership, identify, develop, and implement strategic business opportunities to achieve sales objectives and market growth while maintaining effective cost control practices.
- Run a full sales process from prospecting to close.
- Complete sales goals by building and growing sales pipelines within designated channels.
- Develop and roll-out industry specific messaging and strategies to build new business
- Develop/Lead sales quotas and forecasts; interpreting results/providing recommendations to drive business forward.
- Align sales efforts by identifying the goals for each distinctive channel, and take steps to define, initiate and implement respective channel responsibilities. Integrate channel activities to maintain strategic partnerships, execute joint selling initiatives, and reduce any customer confusion.
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Provide a high level of client service to existing customers and actively develop prospect network both domestically and internationally. Regularly engage prospects for future partnerships and champion long-term relationships. Provide high level of client satisfaction without compromising company profits.
- Work across InQuest internal teams to identify, recommend and implement improvements to provide better service and support of the overall sales and relationship management process. Partner with Department Heads to ensure alignment between teams.
- Become an insider within the cyber security industry and become knowledgeable of InQuest products
- Stay well educated and informed about InQuest’s competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the market space.
- Regularly track, evaluate, and communicate updates to senior leadership on progress against strategic plans. Make adjustments to increase productivity as appropriate.
- Position InQuest as a “leader with vision” amongst chosen technology industry verticals; be able to place InQuest on industry boards and workgroups driving solutions for future business
- 3+ years of full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for a SaaS, Cloud, and/or Security solution providers.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a complex multi-product architecture to mid/enterprise organizations.
- Fearlessness to sell into C-level Executives and/or Evaluator-level Engineers
- Ability to execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using lead generation tools, SFDC, research, cold calling, and more.
- Previous experience strategizing with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Cybersecurity sales background is preferred
If you’re interested in fulfilling this role and working with the InQuest team, please apply here: