Cloud Email Security
for Businesses & Enterprises
Integrated Cloud Email Security Features Email Security?
- Cutting edge, real-time email analysis
- Deep File Inspection (DFI) rapidly dissects files to expose evasions and malicious content within embedded logic (macros, scripts, applets), semantic context (spreadsheet cells, presentation words, etc.), and metadata (author, edit time, page count, etc).
- Dozens of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) / Computer Vision / Natural Language Processing (NLP) models automatically inspect all inbound/outbound email
- Complementary Integrations (MultiAV / Sandbox)
- Malware analysis
- Header analysis and link analysis
- Customer/user feedback loop
- No impact to user experience or delivery times
- Rich enforcement
- Analytics dashboard gives IT/Security total visibility, supporting both quick and advanced search options
- Deploys organization-wide in less than an hour
- Malicious mail can be automatically quarantined
- Questionable mail can be delivered with a clear, prominent, easy to understand banner
- Automated remediation (claw back) of mail delivered previous to new threat intelligence
- Outbound encryption support
- Seamless integration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Google Workspace
- End user education via email decorations
- Real-world training
- Tunable to taste
- Email client agnostic
- Stripped on reply
- Customizable based on policies and risk tolerance
- End-user Intelligence
- Machine Learning models evolve based on end-user feedback
- 360 degree visibility
- Pre (inline) and post delivery (ICES)
- North-South and East-West
- URL Rewrite and/or ICAP
- Invisible to outsiders / attackers
- RetroHunting - retrospectively analyzes historical email header content and associated attachments, enabling you to proactively hunt for advanced threats that may have initially bypassed your real-time defenses
What is FDR Email Security?
InQuest's integrated cloud email security solution, leveraging our patented, Deep File Inspection (DFI®) engine, goes to unparalleled levels of scrutiny to analyze, identify, and ultimately prevent malware, phishing, ransomware, spam, and scams from being delivered to your users’ inbox. We utilize Machine Vision and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to identify sensitive information within scanned documents as well as other images used as attack lures. Our cloud-based solution can be easily integrated with your existing email hosting providers such as Microsoft Exchange, GSuite or Microsoft Office 365 in minutes, quickly enabling you to address the gaps in their defenses.
Retrospectively analyze historical email header, body and attachment content leveraging our RetroHunting capability. Through the use of RetroHunting, we provide you with the ability to proactively hunt threats related to Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) that may have initially bypassed your real-time defenses. Never before have you been able to retrospectively analyze your email spool to identify intruders until now.
Patented Deep File Inspection
Malware and Ransomware can be lurking in a variety of different file formats and objects. InQuest uses a recursive file dissection engine designed to unwrap the layers of obfuscation employed by threat actors, which masks and protects their malicious code. Our file dissection engine automatically unravels the evasion techniques used to hide this content. Through these advanced analytical methods, we offer anti-spam, anti-phishing, anti-ransomware and advanced anti-malware capabilities that identify multiple detection points within an attack chain.
& Ransomware Prevention
Our proprietary Deep File Inspection (DFI) engine is capable of decoding, decompressing, decompiling and deciphering file content, which provides unsurpassed visibility. Ultimately exposing a myriad of additional context for analysis to aid in identifying and preventing threats as well as sensitive data-loss. Our static analysis engine peers well beyond layer 7 of the OSI model, dissecting common carriers to expose embedded logic (macros, scripts, applets) and semantic context (e.g., cells of the spreadsheet, words in a presentation).
Business Email Compromise
It begins with the initial delivery of the email lure to the individual mailbox, covering the full spectrum of BEC phishing challenges, both technical and non-technical, from internal and external relationship building and profiling, to advanced content analysis and more, all in real-time. The aggregation of this information creates a baseline of normal communications that are constantly analyzed to produce unique behavior patterns for every account.
Human + Machine Learning
A self-learning email security platform dedicated to stop tomorrow’s phishing attacks today. Machine Learning (ML) automates the task of discovering malware, ransomware and phishing attacks through the continuous analysis of messages and other proprietary analytics of email content.
Directly in your Inbox
Our solution decorates your emails with various banners that represent the perceived level of threat that email and/or associated attachment represents to the recipient. We also provide you with the ability to tailor your email banners to align with your organization’s policies and risk tolerance levels.
FDR Email Security SaaS
FDR Integrated Cloud Email Security (ICES) - leveraging our Deep File Inspection (DFI®) technology and more - goes to unparalleled levels of scrutiny to analyze, identify, and ultimately prevent malware, exploits, ransomware, phishing, spam, and fraud scams from being delivered to your end-users.
FDR ICES closes the gap left wide open by Google, Microsoft - and even 3rd party - email security solutions. Looking for supporting evidence? See compelling stats in our Dark Reading-sponsored infographic.
Our comprehensive solution protects your end-users from the most dangerous security threats and other unwanted traffic arriving through email everyday:
- Account takeovers
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams
- Brand Impersonation
- VIP Impersonation
- Social Engineering
- Malware Lures
- Phishing Lures
- Vulnerability Exploits
- Zero-Day Attacks
- N-Day Attacks
Who or What is InQuest?
InQuest is the nations leading email security and compliance provider. Approved by the United States Department of Defense (DoD), InQuest is our governments first choice for protecting our nations leaders from day to day attack to the unkown threats of tomorrow. They offer a fully integrated suite of cloud-based solutions that help organizations around the world stay secure against advanced email threats.
InQuest have an unparalleled visibility into email threats with their global threat intelligence platform that spans email, social, and mobile.
InQuest Essentials offers the best protection for Microsoft Office 365 for SMBs. Constant Edge has partnered with InQuest to help organizations improve their email resilience.